yoshinoGRAPH is a scientific graph software for data analysis and presentation. You can make 2D and 3D graphs quickly from data files in text format. This software is tiny but includes many basic functions to analyze/edit data as well as rather advanced ones.
- plot styles: scatter charts, density and 3D plots with and without lines
- double Y-axis and shift in Y direction are available in 2D graph
- easy to change scales among linear, log and inverse
- polynomial and 3rd spline fits
- manual fit of two independent lines to a data curve
- easy to remove scattered/noisy data
- easy to convert data; quick sort, smoothing, making tables and so on
- to draw a math function on 2D graph using an expression
- to copy a graph as metafile and bitmap formats to paste it on a presentation software
- easy to read many data files saved in different folders
has been developed just for myself to handle data of transport phenomena of organic conductors but I wish it also assists you to proceed your own research.