nLite is a GUI for permanent Windows component removal by your choice. After removal there is an option to make bootable image ready for burning on cd or testing in virtual machines. With nLite you will be able to have Windows installation which on install doesnt include, or even contain on cd, unwanted components.
- Service Pack Integration
- Component Removal
- Unattended Setup
- Driver Integration *
- Hotfixes Integration **
- Patches ***
- Bootable ISO creation
What's New in version 1.4.5:
- new: Internet Explorer 8 integration support
- new: Component dependency warnings
- new: 'File System Encryption'
- new: 'Network Diagnostic' (XP SP3)
- new: 'Wired AutoConfig' (XP SP3)
- new: 'Network Access Protection Agent' (XP SP3)
- new: 'Extensible Authentication Protocol Service' (XP SP3)
- new: 'Health Key and Certificate Management Service' (XP SP3)
- fix: Chinese Help removal
- fix: SIF error WinNTDirectories Value 307 with Dell OEM
- fix: Security Center removal (XP SP3)
- fix: Addon H-Cannot create a file, already exists
Requires Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0.