Last Updated:Aug 18, 2010
Requirements:No special requirements
Downloads of Last week:0
Chat2U 1.5 Description
A bluetooth group chat Application
(Saket Soni`s MSci fianl year individual memebo project)
The file has been updated to a new version. Please be sure to update to this.
The following network features are supported:
1) System is able to recognise a device accidently leaving the network, e.g. from moving out of range or battery dying.
2) If a device has application started and moves within range of a chat network, the discovery should automatically connect to the other devices. It will check every 3 minutes.
3) The system is able to with stand interuptions, e.g. from incoming calls, and should be able to receive all messages on resume.
The application features that are already incorporated:
1) user names and icons
2) view list of all users currently in chat network
3) edit username and icon from `user settings`
4) scrolling feature on chat screen
5) manually change number of lines on screen from `application settings`
1) PLEASE BE SURE THAT YOUR BLUETOOTH IS ENABLED BEFORE running THE APPLICATION!
So far I know that it should work on the following phones:
1) Series 60 mobiles (http://series60.com/products)
2) Nokia 6230 (use application settings screen to increase number of lines!)
3) Sony Ericsson P900, P910i
4) Siemens S65
From the reviews, the application may not work on the following phones:
1) Sony Ericsson T610, K700i
2) Nokia N-Gage
3) Samsung SGH-D500
4) Motorola v80, V525
5) O2 xda2
If the application works on your phone, please be sure to write a review so that i know.
Iv got my project presentation next friday, wish me luck.