Last Updated:Sep 20, 2010
Requirements:No special requirements
Downloads of Last week:0
Appack 0.7 Description
It's targeted at android as of initial release, though nothing prevents from distributing iPhone | WinMo | etc. apps.
- Full-blown catalog available via web browser, Android client app (with automatic updates, etc.).
- Reddit-style (non-nested) commenting system, optional developer moderation.
- Multiple payment processor support (2checkout, Alertpay, Paypal, Webmoney).
- Subscription-based licensing (with optional expiration). Straightforward way to have trial versions.
- Flexible promotions system (alter subscription price/expiration date by entering a promo code at purchase time).
- Versions for different Android revisions can be published under the same package name, the appropriate one will be selected at install time.
- Same as previous, but for resolutions. Would come handy for game developers.
- Server-side RESTful API, little nifty features like unhandled exception logging.
- No Big-G lock-in. :)