IMPORTANT-READ CAREFULLY: This End-User License Agreement ("EULA") is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and SOFTISLAND Inc. , the developer of the program (“iFoneMate”), regarding you use of SOFTISLAND Software Products (“Software”). By installing the software, you agree to be bond by terms of this agreement (“ EULA”). If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA, promptly notify SOFTISLAND Inc..
The Software is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The Software is licensed, not sold.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE.
This EULA grants you the following rights:
- System Software. You may install and use one copy of the Software on a single computer. - Storage/Network Use. You may also store or install a copy of the Software on a storage device, such as a network server, used only to install or run the Software on your other computers over an internal network; however, you must acquire and dedicate a license for each separate computer on which the Software is installed or run from the storage device. A license for the Software may not be shared or used concurrently on different computers.
2. DESCRIPTION OF OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS.
- Limitations on Reverse Engineering, Decompilation, and Disassembly. This EULA is your proof of license to exercise the rights granted herein and must be retained by you. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the Software, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation.
- Separation of Components. The Software is licensed as a single product. Its component parts may not be separated for use on more than one computer.
- Rental. You may not rent or lease the Software.
- Software Transfer. You may permanently transfer all of your rights under this EULA, provided you retain no copies, you transfer all of the Software (including all component parts, any upgrades, this EULA) and, and the recipient agrees to the terms of this EULA.
- Termination. Without prejudice to any other rights, SOFTISLAND Inc. may terminate this EULA if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this EULA. In such event, you must destroy all copies of the Software and all of its component parts.
All title and copyrights in and to the Software, and any copies of the Software, are owned by SOFTISLAND Inc. or its suppliers. The Software is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions. Therefore, you must treat the Software like any other copyrighted material except that you may either (a) make one copy of the Software solely for backup or archival purposes, or (b) install the Software on a single computer provided you keep the original solely for backup or archival purposes.
4. NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
In no event shall SOFTISLAND LLC LIMITED or its suppliers be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use of or inability to use this Software, even if SOFTISLAND Inc. has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
5. LIMITED WARRANTY.
GLOBALSHAREWARE LLC LIMITED warrants that the Software will perform substantially in accordance with the accompanying written materials for a period of ninety (90) days from the date of receipt. To the extent allowed by applicable law, implied warranties on the Software and hardware, if any, are limited to ninety (90) days.
Should you have any questions concerning this EULA, or if you desire to contact SOFTISLAND Inc. for any reason, please contact us by E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org