jTimeSched is a simple and lightweight time tracking tool. You can track elapsed time for tasks and projects and use the data for the recording of time worked.
One aim of jTimeSched is a lean but extremely intuitive GUI and providing only really necessary functionality.
- Appealing GUI with great usability
- Create as many tasks/projects as you want with one single click
- Tracks elapsed time for a working day and displays overall time
- Times can be set manually
- A task can be started by a single click on start/pause icon
- A task can be removed by a double click
- Tasks can be categorized by color
- Tasks can be sorted by title, category, date created, time overall, time today or current state
- Tasks can be highlighted by keyword
- Modifications are logged into a file
- System tray support:
- Hide window on close
- Double click on tray-icon shows/hides window
- Different Tray-icons for running/paused state
- Tray-icon tooltip-message with information about currently running tasks
- Status label with information such as number of tasks, overall/today time of all tasks
- Restore previous window size, position and sorted column on start
- Data and configuration are stored per directory which allows having multiple configurations and running off a USB-Stick
- Project data is stored as XML file
Requires Java Runtime Environment. Get It Here.
Whats New in version 0.8:
- fixed: save project data as UTF-8 no matter what encoding is set by system locale
Time Watcher is an on-screen digital clock with both time & event reminders. It features audio/visual reminders; choose from six event category (Anniversary, Birthday, Meeting, Thanksgiving, Wedding Ceremony & Others), automatic hourly time reminder. System Requirements: Platform - Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7 Windows Media Player...