jGnash is a cross platform personal finance application written in Java. jGnash is a double entry system with support for multiple currencies. jGnash can import Gnucash and QIF files.
- Double-Entry Based Transactions
- Account Reconciliation
- Report Generation in PDF Format
- Imports both QIF and GnuCash Files
- Fast Auto-Completion of Form Fields
- Schedule Recurring Payment Reminders
- Support for Multiple Currencies
- Track Investment Accounts and Transactions
- Automatic Online Updates of Stock Prices and Currency Exchange Rates
- Secure File Encryption
- Customizable User Interface
- Scriptable through BeanShell
- Advanced Server/Client Networking Architecture
Works with all 32-bit Windows, Linux, MacOS X, Solaris.
Requires Java Runtime Environment. Get It Here.