iFreeBudget is free personal finance and budgeting application. It is designed for home and small business users with simple interface and fast user interaction. It is safe and secure with password based encryption for storing all financial data.
- Intuitive and easy to use
- Manage multiple profiles with different set of accounts in each profile
- Cross platform, will run on any computer with Java virtual machine installed
- Online banking support for credit card and bank accounts.
- Manage expenses and track account balances
- Password based encrypted data for security
- Generate reports
- Create and save complex filters to search transaction history.
- Charts and graphs for assets, liabilities, daily networth tracking
- View stock prices/quotes. Graphs tracking historical prices
- Address book. Store contacts, email, phone numbers
- Import OFX data for banks and credit cards. Supports latest quicken format
- Import outlook contacts. Import contacts from Yahoo, gmail etc.
- Multi language support (English, German, Dutch)
Requires Java Runtime Environment 1.6 or higher. Get It Here.
Downloads for Linux and MacOS are available at the developers download page
What's New in version 2.0.29:
- This version includes configurable icons for categories and some eye candy features.