Foobar2000 is an advanced audio player for the Windows platform. Some of the basic features include ReplayGain support, low memory footprint and native support for several popular audio formats.
- Supported audio formats: MP3, MP4, AAC, CD Audio, WMA, Vorbis, FLAC, WavPack, WAV, AIFF, Musepack, Speex, AU, SND... and more with additional components.
- Gapless playback.
- Full unicode support.
- Easily customizable user interface layout.
- Advanced tagging capabilities.
- Support for ripping Audio CDs as well as transcoding all supported audio formats using the Converter component.
- Full ReplayGain support.
- Customizable keyboard shortcuts.
- Open component architecture allowing third-party developers to extend functionality of the player.
What's New in version 1.0.3:
- Fixed incorrect behaviors with both cursor follows playback and playback follows cursor enabled.
- Improved compatibility with dodgy ASX files written by Windows Media Player.
- Fixed notification area icon minimize bugs (again).
- Fixed problems with encoding very long audio streams to Vorbis.
- Fixed a very rare crash when using the Media Library preferences page.
- Various other maintenance updates and bug fixes.