Payments GlobalShareware supports
GlobalShareware has many payments. It includes PayPal (Debit Card by PayPal, Credit Card by PayPal), Bitcoin, Wire Transfer, Cashu, Sofort Banking and Paysafecard.
What do you need to notice for above payment methods?
1. PayPal: You can pay by Credit Card via PayPal or Debit Card via PayPal. PayPal E-checks payments will need to clear before delivery. Currently we accept USD, EUR, GBP, AUD, CAD, JPY, RUB, SGD, BRL, HKD, NZD, KRW, SEK, NOK and DKK.
2. Bitcoin: Bitcoin allows you to send and receive payments at very low cost. Besides, it can be transferred from Africa to Canada in 10 minutes. But the price of a bitcoin can unpredictably increase or decrease over a short period of time.
3. Wire Transfer: Wire Transfer spends 12 hours or several days to finish the payment. You need to offer the following information: your full name, the country where the money was sent, the amount that was sent and the Money Transfer Control Number.
4. Cashu: CashU is generally used by Arabian. The payment usually delays.
5. Sofort Banking: You can pay with your usual online banking login data. No registration required. SOFORT only accept EUR from United Kingdom, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Belgium and Netherlands.
6. Paysafe Card: You cannot pay for your order with card number so that you need to register a PSC account first.
Which payment is the best one for you?
PayPal is the best choice for you while you place an order on GlobalShareware.