The Windows Mobile 6.5 Developer Tool Kit adds documentation, sample code, header and library files, emulator images and tools to Visual Studio that let you build applications for Windows Mobile 6.5.
This document contains important information about this package. For general information about writing software for Windows Mobile, please see the Windows Mobile Developer Center.
The Windows Mobile 6 SDK must also be installed in order to use any of the Windows Mobile 6.5 Gesture API or samples.
Windows Mobile 6.5 Developer Tool Kit comes with the following Emulator Images:
- Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional Square Emulator
- Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional QVGA Emulator
- Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional WQVGA Emulator
- Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional VGA Emulator
- Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional WVGA Emulator
- Windows Mobile 6.5 Standard Square Emulator
- Windows Mobile 6.5 Standard QVGA Emulator
A new set of APIs is being introduced that will enable application developers to take advantage of the new Windows Mobile 6.5 touch gesture framework. The gesture APIs allow an application to handle touch gesture input and provide a visually consistent experience with the rest of the device UI. Note that the gesture APIs are only available on the Windows Mobile Classic and Professional SKUs. The headers and libraries are installed in the Windows Mobile SDK\Pocket PC\ folder. Samples that make use of these APIs are installed into the Windows Mobile 6.5 Developer Tool Kit\Samples\ folder.
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 2; Windows Vista; Windows XP Service Pack 3
- For integration with Visual Studio: Windows Mobile 6 SDKs
Source code metrics measurement tool with persistence and historical comparisons. Use to measure code quantity and quality for C++, C#, VB.NET, C, Java, Delphi, VB6, and HTML source code files. Includes export to XML and comma-separated text files.