Watermark Image is a free software tool that can add digital watermarks to all your images, photos and pictures in a batch. The program can also resize the images before the digital watermark is added.
When creating the watermark, you can use either text or another picture as the source of the watermark.
If you want to add the watermark to the background, you can set the logo or the text to be more or less transparent.
- Angle the text you use for watermarking
- Insert background watermark in digital images, pictures, photos
- Resize images while watermarking the image
- Multi threaded
- Watermark using either another image, or your own text
- Watermarking your own text in the color you want to.
- Maintain directory structure in destination directory or combine all watermarked images into one directory
- Skip or overwrite existing watermarked images in destination directory
- Automatically check for new version of the watermark image software
Free for personal use.
Requires: Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0.
What's New in version 126.96.36.199:
- Added the IPTC subject (keywords) to the EXIF data if no EXIF XP Keywords are defined, working on a IPTC preserve option - this is used when adding data to your photos in adobe lightroom and other adobe programs - Thanks Kees-Jan
- Changed the resize/rotate working method, now the resize is done before the automatic image rotation done before the watermarking of the photo - Thanks Harshana
- Fixed resize bug that resized watermarked images up.
- Fixed a bug in the registration.
- Improved error logging.