POPcon Exchange POP3 Connector connects your Trade? server in your internet mailboxes.
POPcon periodically downloads your emails from POP3 and IMAP mailboxes and distributes them to exchange mailboxes. It supports multiple domains and many POP3 as well as POP3-SSL, IMAP and IMAP-SSL mailboxes of the two single-user and catch-all (multi-drop) form. Finest of all: POPconTrade POP3 Connector is certifiedon thelow per-server foundationwithout anyaddedcosts for people or mailboxes.
POPcon runs being aservicesbelow Windows 2008 Server (x32 or x64), Windows 2003 Server (x32 or x64), Windows 2000, Windows NT 4.0 or perhaps Windows 7 or XP workstations and is alsosuitable with Trade 2010, Exchange 2007, Trade 2003, Exchange 2000, Exchange5.five, Exchange4.5alsobecause the SBS variationsas well asjust about any SMTP mail server like Lotus Notes or Tobit David.
Incoming emails with POPcon
Instead of receiving emails instantlyvia SMTP (you wouldrequire a fixed IP always-on Internet connection for that), POPcon will obtain your POP3 and IMAP email periodically and after thatahead it for yourExchange Server. See our free Trade configuration guides for any step-by-step information to configure your Trade Server for sending and receiving (via POPcon) internet mail.
Obtain the free 30-day trial edition of POPconExchange POP3 Connector and testthe fullitemuntil finallyyou will beconfident it meets all yourneeds. You are able to license POPcon Exchange POP3 Connector onlineand willobtain the license codes by e-mail in just minutes.
Have to haveaidalong with yourExchange Server installation? Check out our step-by-step Exchange configuration guides
Allow us to know should you be lookingfor thefunction not butapplied in POPcon. We'reconstantlyinterested in new approaches todevelop the product or service.
- Poll private POP3 and IMAP mailboxes and forward mail to a single MS ExchangeTM or Lotus Domino Server mailbox or distribute mail collected in a single catch-all POP3 or IMAP mailbox to multiple ExchangeTM server mailboxes according to user the mail was sent to. POPcon analyses the mail header fields (TO:, CC, received .. for, X-RESENT-TO, etc.) and filters mail recipients for matches to pre-configured "allowed" domains.
- Can be installed on same machine as MS Exchange ServerTM - uses only one internet connection and at least one POP3 mailbox to receive mail for the whole workgroup or company.
- Minimum download schedule interval: 1 minute. There is no problem if downloads take longer than the scheduled interval. In these cases POPcon will continue with the next mail cycle at the next full minute after ending the current one.
- Flexible scheduling for mail retrieval based on day of week. Have different retrieval times at night and on weekends or have POPcon check for mail every minute.
- Automatically uses a configurable dial-up networking account to connect to and disconnect from the internet. Supports Routers and dedicated internet connections as well.
- Monitor POPcon's actions from any system in your network using the "POPcon Administrator" utility included with the software. Trigger mail retrieval at odd times or configure additional POP3 mailboxes to poll - all from your workstation.
- POPcon is installed as a service. POPcon is started at system start-up time without the need for a user to log in.
- POPcon is also available in a PRO version with additional functions.
With Anyviewsoft DVD to Apple TV Converter, you can enjoy favorite DVD movies on widescreen TV! The best DVD to Apple TV Converter software could converts DVD, VIDEO_TS folder, ISO files to MP4 and H.264 format to play with your Apple TV, and the best DVD to Apple TV Converter can extract audios from DVD then saved as MP3, AAC and M4A. The Best DVD...