WIA-Loader transfers pictures from a camera or flash card to the PC. It offers many options to name image files and folders and give you the possibility to geocode pictures with gpx-files.
- Fast and easy transfer of images and videos to your computer
- Brings structure to your photo collection
- Uses different profiles for different tasks
- Automatically rotates images (depending on EXIF data)
- Embeds GPS data in your images
- Creates HTML galleries for imported images
- WIA-Compatible cameras can be 'remote' controlled:
- Take pictures with a mouseclick
- Exposure bracketing
Requires Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0.
Download the Stable version: WIA-Loader 22.214.171.124
What's New in version 126.96.36.199 Beta:
- Google Maps for display of geocoded images and GPX tracks included
- Images with GPS location data in the preview now have an icon tacks
- A plug-in interface for import-added steps
- If Append is selected for file name conflicts, the option 'suffix', one can Now decide if the first file takes a suffix.
- For the suffix can now also specify a formatting
- WIA-Loader now stores the size and position of most of its windows. About a context menu which opens when you right-click an empty part of the window, can be now configure for each window, whether the size and position to be saved or not.
- Fixed minor bugs