VueMinder Calendar Lite is a FREE calendar and reminder program for Windows. It supports multiple calendars displayed simultaneously in layers. These can be viewed and printed by day, week, or month.
They can also be visually distinguished using unlimited combinations of fonts, background colors, and gradient styles. It also integrates a semitransparent calendar into your Windows desktop, so youll always be able to see your upcoming events.
- View multiple calendars in layers and by day, week, or month.
- Subscribe to calendars on local network or web.
- Add common public calendars, such as holidays.
- Categorize events.
- Import from iCalendar (ics) files.
- Export to iCalendar (ics) files.
- Print calendars using daily, weekly, and monthly layouts.
- Quick startup using a configuration wizard.
- Backup and restore data.
- Cut, copy, paste, and delete events.
- Customize calendar appearances.
- View simple popup reminders.
- Popup reminders can contain music or videos.
- View simple desktop alerts.
- Enter event descriptions using full-featured text editor or HTML.
- Mark events and tasks as being completed.
- View an interactive calendar that is integrated into the Windows desktop.
- Hide completed events and tasks.
- Quick multi-month navigation.
- Search for events.
- Automatically check for program updates.
The Lite version is completely free, but doesnt have as many bells and whistles as the Pro and Enterprise versions.
Requires: Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0.
What's New in version 7.0:
- Window appearance and layout (Improved)
- Local calendar sharing permissions (New!)
- Notes and journaling (New!)
- Contact data importing and exporting (New!)
- Distribution lists (New!)
- Meeting requests (Improved)
- Year View (New!)
- Timeline View (New!)
- List View (Improved)