VSO Image resizer organizes your photos by shrinking their resolution or moving them within your hard drive. It is the perfect tool for those who store their digital pictures and images on their PC and who want to resize, compress, convert, create copies, import or organize photos.
With this freeware, you can create e-mail friendly versions of your images, load them faster, move them easily from folder to folder, change their format, edit large numbers of image files and thus save space on your hard drive. VSO Image resizer is integrated into the Windows explorer shell, right click on your pictures and start working on your pictures!
- Convert between different graphic formats
- Configurable compression/resolution ratio
- Support file formats: Jpeg, gif, bmp
- Handle single picture or batch mode
- Reduce size photos perfect for web publishing/share photos by email
- Integrate in windows explorer or works as a stand-alone application
- Fast processing
- Import directly from your memory cards
- Save history of destination folder
- Variable options and settings for advanced users
- Multilingual support (available languages...)
- Optimized for Windows 2000 / XP / Vista