Tweak Me! Is a new unique Windows Tweaking Application which supports Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7! Never has it been so easy to tweak all most used versions of Microsoft Windows using just one application. Tweak Me! has a modern user friendly GUI which makes it extremely easy for you to manage the most important tweaks which save you a lot of time when setting up Windows!
Compared to other tweaking utilities, Tweak Me! contains mostly tweaks which do not just represent settings you can change using the ordinary Windows GUI. Tweak Me! also recognizes the operating system you use and offers you only tweaks which are supported by your current system!
To make it easier for inexperienced user to enhance their system's performance, Tweak Me! shows the tweaks in different colors (green, orange, red) to show you whether a tweak is recommended or should only be applied by people who know what they are doing.
Tweaking can greatly increase your machine's performance but you should also keep Windows clean. Tweak Me! got its own Cleaner which helps you clean up your system with just one click!!!
If you want to support this project, you might consider a donation since this project requires a great amount of time and is distributes for free, check out the donations page. Every donation helps!
- Supports Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7
- Creates System Restore Points for maximum security
- 172 tweaks which greatly improve your system's performance and stability
- Easy to use, different colors show the tweaks' recommendations
- Cleaner module which helps you to keep your system clean
- Portable, clean application! (for more information see requirements)
Examples of Tweaks:
- Disable User Account Control (UAC)
- Disable Windows Defender
- Disable Error Reporting
- Disable Search Indexing
- Tweak Internet Explorer, Windows Media Player, Windows Update, Security Center
- Enable Aero (also on Home Basic Editions but without transparency)
Requires: Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5.
What's New in version 188.8.131.52:
- General: Settings are stored inside "TweakMe.settings" (file) in the application's directory now [100 percent portable]
- Bugfix: Improved error handling for system restore
- Bugfix: Fixed some smaller issues concerning saved options
- Tweaks: "Disable Program Compatibility (Verification)" added info that Compatibility Mode will be disabled