TimeComX is a small and resource-friendly automation program, that can put your computer into different states after specified time or by a lower deviation of network and processor usage activity.
Following options are available:
- Log Off
- Hibernation / Suspend Mode + wake Up
- Play audio files (MP3, OGG, WMA, WAV ..)
- File execution (f.i. batch files)
- The program is equipped with a transparency mode and can be optionally kept in the background by a Tray Icon.
- TimeComX has one default alarm sound which can be replaced by any sound you like.
- Within a fixed period of time before the countdown has run out, you will be optically advised of it and a bit later acoustically as well.
What's New in version 1.2.1:
- Chinese translation added
- Tray Icon context menu (right click)
- Several performance improvements
- Fixed Windows 7 Sound initialization bug (when using pinned taskbar icon)
- Unicode support for execute file & audio file mode
- Fixed Unicode shortcut bug where the app can't find its plugin
- Skin changed to "cleanlooks"
- Auto-Start checkbox added
- Personal warning message box
- Option to ignore Beta Releases
- Detect keyboard & mouse activity
- Restore screen position
- Countdown warning time can now be defined
- Disable Taskmanager option added (locking mode)
- Dynamic language support
- Administrator hint added
- Simplified progress bar
- Improved layout in option dialog
- Audio Plugin deactivatable
- Auto close advice box