TekRADIUS is a freeware RADIUS server.
TekRadius complies with RFC 2865 and RFC 2866. It currently supports just Microsoft SQL Server. It runs as a Windows Service and comes with a Win32 management interface.
TekRadius allows you to log session details into a log file or to Event Log. You can select IP address to be listen and Radius Authentication and Accounting ports. You can optionally run it in Authorization only mode and you can turn off Accounting if you wish. You can also define your own Authorization SQL SELECT clause.
TekRADIUS supports PAP, CHAP, MS-CHAP v1, MS-CHAP v2, EAP-MD5, EAP-MS-CHAP v2 and PEAP (PEAPv0-EAP-MS-CHAP v2) authentication methods.
Youre free to use it for both commercial and personal use.
- Supports features described in RFC 2865 and RFC 2866 (RADIUS protocol).
- Logs system messages, errors and session information to a log file and limit number of simultaneous sessions (See notes).
- All parameters can be configured and RADIUS Dictionary can be edited through TRManager GUI.
- Authentication and Accounting ports are user selectable.
- You can create SQL database and tables through TRManager GUI.
- You can map RADIUS Accounting attributes to Accounting table fields.
- You can run TekRADIUS in Authentication only or Authorization only mode.
- You can define which RADIUS attribute will be used for User-Name substitute.
- You can define own Authorization query string.
- PAP, CHAP, MS-CHAP v1, MS-CHAP v2, EAP-MD5, EAP-MS-CHAP v2 and PEAPv0-EAP-MS-CHAP v2 (As implemented in Windows XP SP1), Digest (draft-sterman-aaa-sip-00.txt) authentication methods are supported.
- You can specify an Expire-Date and User-Credit for the users and use Authentication method as a RADIUS check item.
- You can authenticate users against Windows Domain.
- Command line utility for adding, deleting and modifying user profiles and RADIUS clients. You can start/stop and query status of TekRADIUS service using the command line utility (trcli.exe).
- User level restrictions to GUI access. Windows users in "Administrators" group can access to all functions on TekRADIUS Manager GUI but Windows users in built-in "Users" group can access restricted set of functions on TekRADIUS Manager GUI.
- Simple reporting interface for browsing Accounting records.
- Quick and easy installation.
- .NET Framework 2.0
- Microsoft SQL Server (2000, 2005)