TV Player Gold is a program created to view and to record the stream from the online Internet TV and also from the television channels which can be received through the TV tuner or from the videocamera (if these are present in the computer). It also allows compressing of the stream into the AVI (Xvid, DivX etc.) format at the realtime. This program also allows broadcasting of your own channel from the TV tuner, from the videocamera or from some other Internet channel to the Internet. This software allows you to watch 400 paid online internet TV channels TOTALLY FREE (including SPORT, NEWS, ENTERTAIMENT, MOVIES, REALITY, LIFESTYLE, SHOPPING, MUSIC, KIDS, GAMES ... ) and 1200+ free live television channels from 100+ countries. You do not need to have the TV tuner to view the online TV because all the channels are broadcast directly through the Internet connection. All the Windows versions including Windows Vista are supported. In order to connect through the proxy server you need only to indicate its settings in the Internet Explorer browser. Any user of this program can update the list of the TV channels and add the cannel to the Global database (after the channel checking). There is NO NEED FOR ADDITIONAL SOFTWARE INSTALLED. For most TV a modem speed of 56Kb/s is required, for the broadband TV stations you need 100 Kb/s. Software comes with automatic TV station updates so it will never be out of date.
It has news, information, entertainment, movies, reality, lifestyle, shopping, music, youth, kids, sports, games, special, miscellaneous. On news you get ABC, CBC, CBS, FOX, and NBC news, also get the weather channel, weather now, weather plus and much more.
On information you get Animal Planet, ABC 12, C Net TV, Discovery channel, Earth channel, Strawberry TV, Wildlife channel, and more.
On entertainment you get channel 125, Comedy Central, Fox 5, Fox video, HBO video, Mania TV, USA network, Sci Fi channel, and more.
On movies you get Reel Good TV, Western TV, WSM movies, Thriller TV and more.
On reality you get Court TV, Caught on video, Emergency TV, Justice system TV, Fire TV, and the Police channel.
- viewing and recording of more than 1200 totally free TV streaming from Internet channels;
- viewing and recording of the TV programs from the TV channels received through the TV tuner or from the videocamera;
- broadcasting of your own channel from the TV tuner, from the videocamera or from some other Internet channel to the Internet;
- recording of all the streams in the AVI (Xvid, DivX etc.) format at the realtime or after the recording;
- free viewing of more than 400 international paid channels TOTALLY FREE;
- the availability of the TV Dual mode which is used to output the copy of picture to the television set or to the other monitor;
- the availability of the Embedded/Separate mode which is used to view the picture at the selected place of the monitor, provided with the possibility to adjust the size;
- viewing of the TV channels on the monitor and/or on television in the fullscreen mode;
- filtration of the Internet connection speed to choose the channels for high-grade viewing;
- total saving of all the current settings when you exit the program and restoring of them at the next start of the program;
- updating of the list of the TV channels;
- the proxy server support;
- there is NO NEED TO INSTALL ADDITIONAL SOFTWARE (such as Windows media player, Real player etc.) to view the free channels.
The channels of the following content are broadcast: feature films, sports, educational, musical, news, weather forecasts, webcams, entertaining etc. The channels are broadcast in English, French, Spanish, German, Portuguese, Russian and Arabic. These channels are streamed over the Internet for free and do not require any subscription. All the channels are classified as for the countries and categories. You can add selected channels to a Favorite list for faster access in the future.
About the channels:
Some television broadcasting stations can be out of access at the moment because of overload. Not all the channels broadcast 24 hours a day. The quality of broadcasting is different for different channels.
About viewing of the TV channels on the television set:
Taking into consideration the fact that the definition of the television set is considerably lower than that one of the monitor, and the pixel of the television tube is bigger than the pixel of the monitor, it is strongly recommended to view the Internet online TV on the television set in the fullscreen mode. If doing so you can gain the image quality similar to the on-air broadcasting or cablecasting in the most cases. Most of the up-to-date videocards support the TV-OUT mode. Plug the television set into the computer TV-OUT jack via special cable (in case it has not been delivered together with the videocard it can be bought at any radio electronics store). You will be amazed at the image quality!