TOP100Rank is such a powerful tool that will look up the Rank(Google and Alexa) in a list of domains, it allows you to visit the resulting page where your home page and product name were found. Also you can visit competitors' page which ranked above you. With one simple click, program will help you to attain top rank and higher page positioning in Google and Alexa by selecting appropriate keywords. TOP100Rank use SafeFunction to avoid getting blocked by the search engine when you check a lot of sites and export HTML reports to review every day's progress.
What does TOP100Rank work?
By supplying a list of target URLs, TOP100Rank will provide you the actual PageRank in Google and Traffic rank in Alexa.
After supplying a list of target URLs, product (Optional) and target keywords which you wish to rank under, program automatically begins a search for the keywords you provide for each URL. It then looks through each result page for your target URL and/or product, provides you with the actual rank and page number found in Google. TOP100Rank will allow you to avoid getting blocked, by only using one connection which pauses between queries, in case you have a lot of URLs and keywords. TOP100Rank is a time-saving application to keep track of your search engine position all the time with one simple click every day!
Description of TOP100Rank button
1) Add - adds a new URL/Product/Keyword to the list
2) Edit - edits the currently selected entry to change its URL/Product/Keyword
3) Remove - removes the currently selected entry from the list
4) Remove All - removes all the entries from the list
5) Rank - ranks all the entries and views resulting pages
6) Help - allows you to get help from internet
Export HTML reports
After having finished rank search, TOP100Rank will create a HTML report file on your desktop containing all the web sites you have entered and their designating rankings and page number. Also, you can review the reports created many days before.
Why does my page not rank?
If your page(or product) does not appear in TOP 100 rank this is because your web site's(or product's) popularity is not enough for the target keywords you entered. So let's take a look at the various areas of page optimization for Google because Google has one of the most complex and precise search algorithms of all search engines.
1) Make sure that each page has plenty of useful, unique content that is relevant to the category you are submitting to
2) Attempt to include your most important keywords in the title and in the description, which is specific for your web site
3) If many popular web sites display a link to your web site, you will rank higher in the category associated with those web sites
4) If there is low competition for your keywords, you will likely receive a high ranking