Sweet Home 3D is a free interior design application that helps you placing your furniture on a house 2D plan, with a 3D preview. Sweet Home 3D comes with 50 pieces of furniture, but you may also import some additional objects in it. To get more objects, please visit this regularly updated page
Print, plan export with Copy/Paste. Sweet Home 3D provides a full help accessible from its Help > Sweet Home 3D Help menu.
What's New in version 2.6:
- Computed correctly holes made in a wall by doors and windows superimposed on top of each other.
- Removed the shininess that appeared on walls and floors under some view angles.
- Fixed a bug that prevented to save a video under Mac OS X.
- Fixed a bug that stopped rendering 3D models with too large texture coordinates.
- Fixed a bug that prevented to use some 3D models containing many shapes.
- Improved DAE/Collada support for files exported from Solidworks and other tools.
- Updated Furniture Library Editor to version 1.1 to fix a few minor bugs.
- Replaced JRE 6u20 by JRE 6u21 in Sweet Home 3D installers bundled with Java.
- Other minor bugs fixes and enhancements.
FET is an evolutionary program (using a genetic algoritm) for automatically generating the timetable of a school, high-school or university. Features: FET is free software (open source). You can freely use, copy, modify and re-distribute it, as GNU/GPL permits (but please consider a donation) Localized to English, French, Catalan, Romanian,...