Sweet Home 3D is a free interior design application that helps you placing your furniture on a house 2D plan, with a 3D preview. Sweet Home 3D comes with 50 pieces of furniture, but you may also import some additional objects in it. To get more objects, please visit this regularly updated page
Print, plan export with Copy/Paste. Sweet Home 3D provides a full help accessible from its Help > Sweet Home 3D Help menu.
Whats New in version 2.5:
- Released the version 1.0 of the Furniture Library Editor, a separate tool that lets the user create and edit more easily some SH3F files.
- Fixed a bug that didn't update furniture and textures catalogs after a modified SH3F or SH3T file is imported.
- Fixed a regression bug on textures applied to 3D models with a size different from the one of a 1 centimeter cube.
- Improved DAE/Collada format support for files exported from Sketchup.
- Lowered ground level in the 3D view to limit blinking effect during video creation.
- Suppressed double faces in the rendering computed by SunFlow to get best results.
- Fixed a bug that blocked SunFlow rendering engine when a home contained some furniture imported from 3DS models.
- Fixed a bug that prevented SunFlow to render images when a home contained superimposed walls.
- Improved textures cache.
- Improved temporary files management under Mac OS X and Linux.
- Limited the height of the photo and video creation dialogs for small screens.
- Other minor bugs fixes and enhancements.
FET is an evolutionary program (using a genetic algoritm) for automatically generating the timetable of a school, high-school or university. Features: FET is free software (open source). You can freely use, copy, modify and re-distribute it, as GNU/GPL permits (but please consider a donation) Localized to English, French, Catalan, Romanian,...