Sweet Home 3D is a free interior design application that helps you placing your furniture on a house 2D plan, with a 3D preview. Sweet Home 3D comes with 50 pieces of furniture, but you may also import some additional objects in it. To get more objects, please visit this regularly updated page
Print, plan export with Copy/Paste. Sweet Home 3D provides a full help accessible from its Help > Sweet Home 3D Help menu.
What's New in version 1.6:
- Modified popup menus to display only enabled items.
- Added support of the importation of 3D models that need other files like texture images, even if these files aren't included in a ZIP file.
- Modified the reader of OBJ + MTL files ; caution, this change may have some side-effects on your existing homes, because the transparency factor of 3D objects read from OBJ files wasn't always correctly managed until now.
- Added support for the import with a double-click of SH3P files containing a Sweet Home 3D plug-in.
- Improved the stability of the on-line version of Sweet Home 3D.
- Fixed a bug that displayed incorrectly the print scale previously chosen by the user.
- Fixed a bug that prevented to display the tooltip of a piece of furniture of the catalog in the English version.
- Replaced JRE 6u11 by JRE 6u12 in Sweet Home 3D installers bundled with Java.
- Added Italian localization of help pages written by Simone Bufalino and re-read by Rosella Mariotti.
FET is an evolutionary program (using a genetic algoritm) for automatically generating the timetable of a school, high-school or university. Features: FET is free software (open source). You can freely use, copy, modify and re-distribute it, as GNU/GPL permits (but please consider a donation) Localized to English, French, Catalan, Romanian,...