Sweet Home 3D is a free interior design application that helps you placing your furniture on a house 2D plan, with a 3D preview. Sweet Home 3D comes with 50 pieces of furniture, but you may also import some additional objects in it. To get more objects, please visit this regularly updated page
Print, plan export with Copy/Paste. Sweet Home 3D provides a full help accessible from its Help > Sweet Home 3D Help menu.
- Added textures applicable to walls and the ground.
- Managed the heights of wall start and end points to create garrets.
- Added a search engine in help pages.
- Added tooltips on catalog furniture.
- Managed A and D keys in 3D view equivalent to left and right arrow keys.
- Changed zoom and help shorcut keys under Mac OS X (Cmd + Cmd - Cmd ?).
- Changed the way the icon of an imported 3D model is created to avoid crashes at the end of import furniture wizard.
- Improved plan scrollbars management during the drawing of walls and dimensions created in left and top margins of the plan.
- Maintained the coordinates of the displayed top left corner when zoom is changed in plan.
- Detected if 3D view print is possible according to the 3D configuration of user system.
- Reseted focus correctly after the import furniture wizard is closed.
- Corrected a bug about synonymous furniture in different categories of the catalog during a language change.
- Replaced JRE 6u2 by JRE 6u3 in Sweet Home 3D installers bundled with Java.
- Adaptated user interface for Mac OS X 10.5.
- Used Tango project icons in tool bar and menu items.
- Added 25 furniture created by contributors (their name is displayed in the tooltip of a piece).
- Added Italian localization of user interface written by Simone Bufalino.
- Added German localization of user interface written by Sebastian Breuer.
- Corrected typos and described new features in help pages.
Downloads available for MacOS and Linux at the developers website
FET is an evolutionary program (using a genetic algoritm) for automatically generating the timetable of a school, high-school or university. Features: FET is free software (open source). You can freely use, copy, modify and re-distribute it, as GNU/GPL permits (but please consider a donation) Localized to English, French, Catalan, Romanian,...