2. Support Auto-Capture.
3. Support Custom WMV Profile. You can configure streams to use Window Media Video 9 Codec, VBR and CBR bitrates, uncompressed audio or video stream, Video Size, Buffer Size, Frame rate, etc.
4. SnapShot Bitmap, JPEG from DV,DC,TV Tuner Card, Web Cam, Capture Card.
5. Real Time Video Preview.
6. WDM Streaming Device Selection and Setting.
7. Delivering live audio and video content in real time to client computers.
8. Broadcast from anything that you can plug into your audio or video card, including a DV,DC,Web Cam, Video Camera, TV Tuner, VCR, VCD Player ,etc and your friends can view your content with Microsoft Windows Media Player or Microsoft Internet Explore.
9. Overlay text/time/image stamp applied to the live video or local video files.
10. Broadcast from video/audio files to client computers and your friends can view your content with Microsoft Windows Media Player or Microsoft Internet Explore.
11. Record screen activity, mouse movement to avi (uncompressed)/(compressed using any available codec include DIVX, XVID).
12. Capture full screen or portion of the screen and support user define playback frame rate to speed up or slow down playback.