Stellar Phoenix Linux Data Recovery Software is easy to use software that recovers and restores Linux files from damaged or corrupt Linux EXT2, EXT3 and Reiser FS volumes.
Stellar Phoenix Linux Data Recovery recovers Linux files after a hardware crash, virus attack, software malfunctioning or formatted Linux hard drive and supports multi disk like IDE, SATA and SCSI drives.
Stellar Phoenix Linux Data Recovery helps you recover all your lost, deleted, formatted or inaccessible data from Ext4, Ext3, Ext2, FAT32, FAT16, and FAT12 file system based volumes, irrespective of the instance of data loss.
* Recovers all your lost files, directories and hard drive volumes.
* Recovers from all available hard drive types, including SCSI, SATA, EIDE, and IDE.
* User-friendly interface; no technical expertise required.
- Recovers all the lost files, folders, directories and hard drive volumes.
- Recovers data from Ext4, Ext3, Ext2, FAT32, FAT16, and FAT12 file system volumes.
- Recovers data after parent/root directory deletion.
- Fast scanning mechanisms for Quick Recovery.
- Recovers specific file types through File Filter option.
- Creates image of entire hard drive, volume or selected region of volume/hard drive.
- Hard drive cloning to create exact replica of hard disk.
- Save Scan feature to Resume Recovery at later stage.
Stellar Phoenix Linux Data Recovery is an read only utility to safely recover your lost data from any possible data loss situation, such as file system corruption, virus infection, Superblock or Inode corruption, hard drive formatting etc.
Stellar Phoenix Linux Data Recovery Included Free Utilities:
S.M.A.R.T. - Feature that monitors the health status and issues warning messages intelligently.
Drive Imaging - Imaging of the entire hard drive or the selected region of the volume/hard drive.
Hard drive cloning - Makes an exact replica of the hard drive