- CD/Local Exe Presentation (Exe based virtual tour)
- ScreenSaver implementation.
Special modes for Exe/ScreenSaver virtual tours:
- Full Screen mode - will allow you to see details of a panorama, when using a small monitor.
- Plasma mode - is intended for making a tour for display on a plasma screen, such as for a exhibition.
- Flash Terminal mode - is for creating a virtual tour using Macromedia Flash MX.
- EXPO mode - is for creating virtual tours with included "advertising objects"
- ScreenSaver mode - is for creating virtual tours as ScreenSaver for your computer.
SP_VTB provide multiple ways to present your virtual tour. Professional and beginners alike will be able to build impressive virtual tours.
The compiler offers the following solutions:
Link spherical panorama, cylindrical panorama to build a CD/Internet based virtual tour
Link virtual objects (still JPEG image, AVI, MPG, EXE, SWF,HTML)
Customize viewer graphic skin and scene visually
Customize visual mode ("Standard","Expo","Full screen","Plasma","Flash terminal",ScreenSaver)
SP_VTB has been designed to be user-friendly.