Sonicart is an MP3 jingle encoding, scheduling and playback system designed for small community based radio stations.
Sonicart can be used to playback pre-scheduled jingle playlists every quarter hour and also customized jingle playlists, which can be scheduled per show.
Whats new in Version 1.5
- All windows can be moved, by clicking and dragging on the background, and remember their positions.
- Double clicking the background resets the window position to the centre of the screen.
- Can operate across a network
- Playlists and MP3s can be dragged and dropped into the Sonicart applications
- Launch Sonicart directly from Windows Explorer via a playlist
- Support for Winamp version 2 playlists (m3u and pls)
- Improved playback performance (Sonicart)
- Infinitely loop playback of the first cart in the stack, by right-clicking the Play button (Sonicart)
- Digital CD extraction for all Windows operating systems (except XP) (Sonienc)
- Improved FreeDB support, including Internet Connection status check (Sonienc)
- User guide, in Acrobat format, accessible in Sonipack, Sonishow & Sonienc via F1 key
- Improved error handling and numerous bug fixes