Simple Shutdown Scheduler (also named SSS) is a light and useful tool to schedule shutdowns/reboots, etc... for any computer in your network. Its free, open source, light, simple to use, secure and it ALWAYS WORKS.
- Simple Shutdown Scheduler is free : you have nothing to pay
- It is open source (under GNU GPL 3.0)
- It is light, because a background application like this should not take 50 MB of memory or 1% of CPU !
- It is simple to use, because the best application are the easiest and more intuitive to use :)
- It is multi-threaded, so the application will never hang
- Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0
- Operating system : Microsoft Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows Seven.
- For remote shutdowns, WMI (Windows Management Instrumentation) must be installed and available on the remote machine
What's New in version 1.1.0:
- Reduced setup size
- Fixed typos
- Added updater
- Fixed "start minimized" option
- Fixed "start with scenarios enabled" option
- Fixed "autoremove" feature