With SchoolBell the bell system of a school or factory can be controlled.
SchoolBell plays sounds at specified times. It can be used to control the sound system of a school or business.
SchoolBell can start automatically and run minimized, so the computer can be used for other tasks!
* Easy to use!
* Use any wav-sounds.
* For some events special sounds can be configured.
* Times and description are free configurable.
* SchoolBell works in background, the pc can be used for other tasks.
- Plays WAV, MP3 and MIDI-files
- Different sounds for special events
- Up to 7 time tables with max. 100 entries
- Fade-out function
- Energy save mode
- Simple editing of time tables
- Preview of next event, with count-down
- Time synchronisation via Internet
- Network mode to set up clients centrally
- Works in background
Supported sound file formats are Wave, MP3 and MIDI. Different sounds can be defined for special events.
Sounds can be faded out after a specific time, so normal music files can be used!
Different tables allow non-standard schedules on some days (for instance on friday).
The system time can be synchronized via internet.