Modify and create static (.cur) and animated cursors (.ani) of any size and color depth. Animations with custom frame sequence are supported.
RealWorld Cursor Editor can modify animations using drag and drop or copy and paste frames using clipboard. Batch operations
The application is able to run selected filters on multiple frames of an animated cursor. Users can define custom filters.
- Static cursor editing - add/remove color depths.
- Animated cursor editing - add/remove/reorder frames, optimize duplicate frames.
- Image to cursor conversion - select cursor type, size and color depth.
- Upload to cursor library - and share your work with others.
- Drawing tools - pencil, lines, curves, ellipses, rectangles, floodfill, dropper, projected shadow.
- Image filters - drop shadow, rotate, perspective, colorize, shift hue, shapen, soften, blur.
- Polygon drawing tool - draw filled polygons.
- Dashed lines and polylines - configure the dash lengths using dashes and spaces (--- -- - ).
- Gradient and pattern fill - use directional, radial or angular gradients or choose from predefined patterns when filling shapes.
- New and improved image filters - the drop shadow and convolution-based filters are now faster and more user friendly.
- Animated cursor format adjustments - smooth resize or crop frames.
- Animated cursors from image strips - helps when converting CursorXP files to normal cursors.
- Import Linux cursors - get access to thousands of cursors available in XCursor format.
- Customize currently used cursors - quickly change cursor from main menu or from a dedicated page.
- Redo - redo any number of undone actions.
- Better image filters - faster and with more options.
- Raster editor redesign - edit tools improved, mouse gestures added.
- 3D module - optional module for 3D modeling and conversion to images and cursors.
- Plug-in manager - utility able to reset configuration and enable or disable external plug-ins. Create your own plug-ins with RealWolrd SDK.
- And more...
The software is fully compatible with Windows XP and Windows Vista and supports high-DPI modes. The cursor and image editor is distributed as freeware for both non-commercial and commercial purposes.