Considering real estate investments?
Real Estate Investor Software is an easy to use, inexpensive way to analyze income property before you invest in it.
Who uses Real Estate Investor Software?
- Real estate investors
- Real estate brokers and agents
What can Real Estate Investor Software do?
- commercial property
- apartment buildings
- single-family residential properties
- vacation property rentals
- Calculate the optimal offer price.
- Forecast cash flow and a ROI every year.
- Forecast how much rent to charge to make a profit.
- and more
- Answers your questions:
- Will the building pay for itself?
- How quickly will you see a return on your investment?
- What profit will you earn in 5 years?
- 10 years?
- Easy to learn and use - simply enter the values, the software takes care of the rest
- Unlimited units - analyze one unit or multiple properties with a thousand units each. The software grows along with your real estate investment portfolio
- Loan amortization flexibility - the ability to enter multiple loans and mortgages (ex. second mortgage, line of credit, loan, etc.) plus fixed and interest-only rates
- Concise, top-quality reports - influence the opinion of a buyer, seller, partner or lender
- Affordable ? this kind of software often sells for over $300. This easy-to-use, Excel based version is less than $50
Mortgage data sheet creation - for up to 5 mortgages per property with terms from 1 year to 25 years. Amortization charts let you see your loans and mortgage principal at any given yearIncome and expense data sheet - showing the monthly costs of operating the property
- seamless printing of forms and reports
- compatible with any Windows, Mac or Linux running Excel or equivalent
Rental data sheet - Discover how much rent you will need to charge to cover your costs. Find your sweet-spot to keep renter in the building by offering competitive rates while earning you a profitIncome expectation sheet - Determine rental income and future property value over the next 25 years. How much will you earn this year or next? How much will you make if you sell the building in 5 years? 10 years? Or how much will you earn from rent once the mortgages are off? Federal tax sheet - including website data for States or Provinces for user's convenienceOwners sheets - track information on the properties you own such as deductible and non-deductible expenses, renter information, etc.
- percentages associated with rental increase
- potential building improvements and
- potential realty fees when you sell
The fact is Real Estate Investment Software is one of the best tools you can use to analyze and evaluate rental income property.
Anyone (novice or advanced) can create professional-quality rental income property reports for personal decision-making or as presentations to buyers, sellers, partners, or lenders within minutes.