ReNamer is a small, yet very flexible file renaming tool, that offers all the standard renaming procedures, including prefixes, suffixes, replacements, case changes and more. In addition, it can also remove brackets, add number sequences, remove digits or symbols and change file extensions.
The program allows you to combine multiple renaming actions as a rule set, applying each action in logical sequence, which can be saved, loaded and managed within the program.
What's New in version 5.25:
- EXIF_Date tag will treat Exif.Image.DateTime field as an alternative;
- Validation process will automatically scroll to show the first invalid item;
- Masks field in the Filters is greyed out when it is empty, i.e. not used;
- Fixed an issue with disabled context menu of the files table (rare case);
- Added WideCharLower and WideCharUpper for easy WideChar case conversions;
- Added SubMatchesRegEx function to get sub-expressions of the first match;
- Added DialogYesNo and WideDialogYesNo confirmation dialogs;
- Added option to filters: apply masks only to the file name;
- Corrected tab order of the components in some of the rules;
- Maximized window state is remembered properly;
- Added Polish translit alphabet;
T-Fileman is a file browser designed for symbian^3 system mobile, such as Nokia N8, E7, C6, C7, E6 and X7 <P>T-Fileman show file/folders in Tree view and List view, that make it very easy and clear to browser and operate on files.Well designed buttons speed your operati...