RSSOwl is a free RSS / RDF / Atom Newsreader written in Java using SWT as graphic library.
RSS ("Really Simple Syndication" or "Rich Site Summary") is a document specification that gives users the power to collect and organize Web-based news and information in a more efficient manner. Applications that collect data from RSS-compliant sites are called RSS readers or "aggregators". RSSOwl is such an application. It lets you gather, organize, update, and store information from any compliant source in a convenient, easy to use interface, save selected information in various formats for offline viewing and sharing, and much more.
Why "Owl"? The owl is a traditional symbol of wisdom, and a quiet, efficient hunter. Youll find RSSOwls "big eyes" a big help when scanning the Webs vast array of RSS resources.
- High performance and native Look and Feel that uses the operation-system GUI theme
- Great platform support: Use RSSOwl on Windows, Linux, Mac, Solaris
- Import/Export newsfeeds with OPML (Outline Processor Markup Language)
- Generate PDF/RTF/HTML documents from any news
- Use drag and drop to manage your favorites in unlimited nested categories
- Loaded newsfeeds are automatically stored in an archive to read them while being offline
- Powerfull, integrated Newsfeed searchengine
- Perform a fulltext-search with result-syntaxhighlight
- AmphetaRate integration to rate news and receive recommendations
- RSSOwl is highly customizable (set Fonts, Hotkeys, Language,...)
- Display news in the internal browser
- Big Tutorial and FAQ to help you manage your new newsreader
Supported Languages: 26 (English, Russian, Chinese, German and much more).
Yu Yun rss reader is a major portal site dedicated to visit the reader, not only the capacity of only 400KB, convenient operation, simple shortcut keys, but also to support search and custom configuration, so that you stay at home, Where possible to make the world more than the portal list. yuyun rss reader V3.0 is a rss reader that based on AB...