Quicksys RegDefrag is a freeware utility to defrag Windows Registry. Quicksys RegDefrag is small, clear and easy. Registry data is constantly being written to and removed during a normal Windows operation. Over time this data becomes fragmented.
Quicksys RegDefrag optimizes your registry by removing gaps, fragments and wasted space in Windows registry files.
The defragmentation improves whole performance and boosts access to the registry.
What's New in version 1.2:
- New layout.
- Improved multi-language support.
- Added command-line functions.
- Added registry files path and size in Registry Information.
- Added feedback with name and number of registry file in Defrag Analysis.
- Added Stop button in Defrag Analysis.
- Added option to check updates manually.
- Added option to create registry backup.
- Added option to create Restore Point in supported systems.
- Removed option to startup with Windows.
- Removed support for running on Windows NT.
- Icon improvements.
- Minor bugs fixed.