Quick PDF Tools is a mighty box of free PDF tools designed specifically to work from within Windows Explorer
With almost 100,000 installations in just its first year, Quick PDF Tools is designed to make working with PDF files on your desktop quick and easy. It is available in free and professional editions.
Quick PDF Tools is available from the context-menu in Windows Explorer when you right-click on PDF files.
- Advanced PDF Preview (New!)
- Edit PDF properties (Title, Author, Subject, and Keywords)
- Add/Edit Custom Metadata (New!)
- View document restrictions summary (New!)
- View document fonts (New!)
- Edit PDF layout, magnification and viewer preferences
- Convert (almost) any image to PDF, PDF to image, and PDF to text
- Extract bookmarks to a text file (New!)
- Remove all bookmarks from a PDF
- Add/remove passwords for PDF
- Split/Merge selected PDF files
- And much more...
A easy-to-use yet sophisticated mini-application thats powered by Debenus Quick PDF Library (www.quickpdflibrary.com).
PDFCreator easily creates PDFs from any Windows program. Use it like a printer in Word, StarCalc or any other Windows application. Features: Create PDFs from any program that is able to print Security: Encrypt PDFs and protect them from being opened, printed etc. Send generated files via eMail Create more than just PDFs: PNG, JPG, TIFF, B...
PrimoPDF is a free tool for high-quality PDF creation, comprising a user-friendly interface that enables printing to PDF from virtually any Windows application. Additionally, PrimoPDF provides the ability to optimize PDF output for screen, print, ebook, and prepress, secure PDF files with 128-bit encryption, and add document information (e.g. ...