Professor Teaches HTML Advanced - The Fastest, Easiest Way to Learn Business Planning!
Professor Teaches HTML Advanced's courses use real-world settings and accurate scenarios to help you apply your new knowledgedirectly to daily tasks and the knowledge you gain becomes an asset for life.
Includes Beginner, Intermediate & Advanced Topics
- Chapters are organized into specific learning objectives-easily available from the main menu.
- Learning objectives guide you to success.
- Colorful graphics and clear instructions keep you interested.
- Professional voice narration assists retention.
The Most InteractiveTraining Available
- Self-paced, interactive lessons allow you to practice in realistic scenarios.
- Accurate screen presentations, menus, and buttons provide an easy transition to the real application.
- Step-by-step interactive exercises help you achieve high retention rates.
- Practical exercises and examples make learning easy.
- Introductions, summaries, and end-of-chapter quiz questions all reinforce learning.
Realistic, Interactive & Complete Training!
Professor Teaches HTML Advanced's Realistic simulations provide an accurate learning environment so your transition to the application is fast and easy.
More than just videos, you'll interact to perform the correct action during each exercise for better learning and retention. Hundreds of learning topics and beginner through advanced subjects are included in the Professor Teaches HTML Advanced.
No other Training is More Complete!
- Hundreds of Learning Topics
- 5 to 10 Hours of Training per Course
- Beginner to Advanced Topics
- Self-Paced Learning objectives
- Introductions & Summaries
- Interactive Exercises
- Professional Voice Narration
- Realistic Scenarios
- End-of-Chapter Quiz Questions
- Checkmarks for Completed Topics
- Glossary, Index & Search
- Professor Answers for Instant Training
Professor Teaches HTML Advanced Course outline includingChapter #1: What are Imagemaps?
- Creating an Imagemap
- What are Forms?
- Creating a Login Form
- Using Mailto
- Adding Fields
- What is Multimedia?
- Adding Audio
- Embedding Flash Animation
Chapter #2: What are Style Sheets?
- Using External Style Sheets
- Using Embedded Style Sheets
- Using Inline Styles
- Using Style Sheet Syntax
- Applying Backgrounds
- Controlling Page Layout
- Formatting Text and Fonts
- Applying the Cascading Model
- Responding to User Events
- Calling a Function
- Working with Dates
- Working with Windows
- Creating Rollovers
Chapter #4: Positioning with Style Sheets
- Using the Position Property
- Creating Columns
- Adding a Pull Quote
- Creating Layers with Z-axis
- Creating Layers with Divisions
- Creating Animation with Layers