Professor Teaches FrontPage 2003- The Fastest, Easiest Way to Learn Business Planning!
Professor Teaches FrontPage 2003's courses use real-world settings and accurate scenarios to help you apply your new knowledgedirectly to daily tasks and the knowledge you gain becomes an asset for life.
Includes Beginner, Intermediate & Advanced Topics
- Chapters are organized into specific learning objectives-easily available from the main menu.
- Learning objectives guide you to success.
- Colorful graphics and clear instructions keep you interested.
- Professional voice narration assists retention.
The Most InteractiveTraining Available
- Self-paced, interactive lessons allow you to practice in realistic scenarios.
- Accurate screen presentations, menus, and buttons provide an easy transition to the real application.
- Step-by-step interactive exercises help you achieve high retention rates.
- Practical exercises and examples make learning easy.
- Introductions, summaries, and end-of-chapter quiz questions all reinforce learning.
Realistic, Interactive & Complete Training!
Professor Teaches FrontPage 2003's Realistic simulations provide an accurate learning environment so your transition to the application is fast and easy.
More than just videos, you'll interact to perform the correct action during each exercise for better learning and retention. Hundreds of learning topics and beginner through advanced subjects are included in the Professor Teaches FrontPage 2003.
No other Training is More Complete!
- Hundreds of Learning Topics
- 5 to 10 Hours of Training per Course
- Beginner to Advanced Topics
- Self-Paced Learning objectives
- Introductions & Summaries
- Interactive Exercises
- Professional Voice Narration
- Realistic Scenarios
- End-of-Chapter Quiz Questions
- Checkmarks for Completed Topics
- Glossary, Index & Search
- Professor Answers for Instant Training
Professor Teaches FrontPage 2003 Course outline including
Chapter #1: What is FrontPage?
- Starting FrontPage
- Getting to Know the FrontPage Screen
- Understanding Wizards and Templates
- Working with a Template
- Getting Help
- Exiting FrontPage
Chapter #2: Understanding the Web Creation Process
- Creating an Empty Web Site
- Creating a Web Site Using a Wizard
- Working with the Tasks List
- Applying a Web Theme
- Opening a Web Site
Chapter #3: Starting a Task
- Viewing Page Elements
- Changing the Page View
- Customizing a Web Page
- Navigating Your Web Site
- Adding a Web Page
- Saving a Web Page
- Managing the Navigation Structure
Chapter #4: Understanding Text
- Entering Text
- Editing Banner Text
- Importing Text
- Formatting Text
- Creating a List
- Adding Multiple Levels to a List
- Applying a Style
Chapter #5: Understanding Graphic Elements
- Inserting a Picture File
- Inserting Clip Art
- Modifying Pictures
- Working with the Drawing Toolbar
- Inserting AutoShapes
- Using WordArt
- Creating a Photo Gallery
Chapter #6: Understanding Hyperlinks
- Adding Internal Hyperlinks
- Adding External Hyperlinks
- Formatting Hyperlinks
Chapter #7: Understanding Tables
- Creating a Table
- Entering Information into a Table
- Inserting Columns and Rows
Chapter #8: Understanding Web Site Management Tools