Professor Teaches Flash CS3 Professional- The Fastest, Easiest Way to Learn Business Planning!
Professor Teaches Flash CS3 Professional's courses use real-world settings and accurate scenarios to help you apply your new knowledgedirectly to daily tasks and the knowledge you gain becomes an asset for life.
Includes Beginner, Intermediate & Advanced Topics
- Chapters are organized into specific learning objectives-easily available from the main menu.
- Learning objectives guide you to success.
- Colorful graphics and clear instructions keep you interested.
- Professional voice narration assists retention.
The Most InteractiveTraining Available
- Self-paced, interactive lessons allow you to practice in realistic scenarios.
- Accurate screen presentations, menus, and buttons provide an easy transition to the real application.
- Step-by-step interactive exercises help you achieve high retention rates.
- Practical exercises and examples make learning easy.
- Introductions, summaries, and end-of-chapter quiz questions all reinforce learning.
Realistic, Interactive & Complete Training!
Professor Teaches Flash CS3 Professional's Realistic simulations provide an accurate learning environment so your transition to the application is fast and easy.
More than just videos, you'll interact to perform the correct action during each exercise for better learning and retention. Hundreds of learning topics and beginner through advanced subjects are included in the Professor Teaches Flash CS3 Professional.
No other Training is More Complete!
- Hundreds of Learning Topics
- 5 to 10 Hours of Training per Course
- Beginner to Advanced Topics
- Self-Paced Learning objectives
- Introductions & Summaries
- Interactive Exercises
- Professional Voice Narration
- Realistic Scenarios
- End-of-Chapter Quiz Questions
- Checkmarks for Completed Topics
- Glossary, Index & Search
- Professor Answers for Instant Training
Professor Teaches Flash CS3 Professional Course outline including
Chapter #1: What is Flash?
- Starting Flash
- Understanding the Flash Workspace
- Working with Panels
- Using the Property Inspector
- Getting Help
- Playing and Testing a Flash Movie
- Saving a Flash Document
Chapter #2: Planning a Movie
- Starting with a Template
- Setting Document Properties
- Working with Tools
- Positioning Objects
- Understanding Layers
- Working with the History Panel
Chapter #3: Understanding Animation
- Using Frames
- Transforming with Shape Tweens
- Moving Objects with Motion Tweens
- Animating with Motion Paths
- Animating with Masks
- Adding Timeline Effects
- Animating with Prebuilt Timeline Effects
- Animating Frame-by-Frame
Chapter #4: Working with Scenes
- Creating Symbols and Instances
- Using the Library Panel
- Adding Graphics
- Working with Movie Clips
- Adding Audio
- Importing Video
Chapter #5: Creating Buttons
- Assigning Button Sounds
- Understanding Actions and ActionScript
- Creating Forms
Chapter #6: Preparing to Publish
- Running Check Spelling
- Using Movie Explorer
- Finding and Replacing
- Printing Flash Documents
- Publishing Flash Documents