Professor Teaches Expression Web- The Fastest, Easiest Way to Learn Expression Web!
Professor Teaches Expression Web's courses use real-world settings and accurate scenarios to help you apply your new knowledgedirectly to daily tasks and the knowledge you gain becomes an asset for life.
Includes Beginner, Intermediate & Advanced Topics
- Chapters are organized into specific learning objectives-easily available from the main menu.
- Learning objectives guide you to success.
- Colorful graphics and clear instructions keep you interested.
- Professional voice narration assists retention.
The Most InteractiveTraining Available
- Self-paced, interactive lessons allow you to practice in realistic scenarios.
- Accurate screen presentations, menus, and buttons provide an easy transition to the real application.
- Step-by-step interactive exercises help you achieve high retention rates.
- Practical exercises and examples make learning easy.
- Introductions, summaries, and end-of-chapter quiz questions all reinforce learning.
Realistic, Interactive & Complete Training!
Professor Teaches Expression Web's Realistic simulations provide an accurate learning environment so your transition to the application is fast and easy.
More than just videos, you'll interact to perform the correct action during each exercise for better learning and retention. Hundreds of learning topics and beginner through advanced subjects are included in the Professor Teaches Expression Web.
No Other Training is More Complete!
- Hundreds of Learning Topics
- 5 to 10 Hours of Training per Course
- Beginner to Advanced Topics
- Self-Paced Learning Objectives
- Introductions and Summaries
- Interactive Exercises
- Professional Voice Narration
- Realistic Simulation of Software
- End-of-Chapter Quiz Questions
- Checkmarks for Completed Topics
- Glossary, Index and Search
Professor Teaches Expression Web Chapters including:
- What is Expression Web?
- Starting Expression Web
- Getting to Know the Expression Web Screen
- Working With Toolbars
- Customizing Expression Web
- Using Task Panes
- Viewing the Folders List
- Getting Help
- Closing a Web Page
- Understanding the Web Creation Process
- Creating a Web Site with a Template
- Viewing Page Elements
- Adding a Web Page
- Saving a Web Page
- Understanding HTML and CSS
- Changing the Page View
- Understanding Text
- Editing Banner Text
- Entering Text
- Importing Text
- Formatting Text
- Creating a List
- Adding Multiple Levels to a List
- Understanding Graphic Elements
- Introduction to CSS
- Web Site Management Tools