Professor Teaches Excel 2007 Advanced- The Fastest, Easiest Way to Learn Business Planning!
Professor Teaches Excel 2007 Advanced's courses use real-world settings and accurate scenarios to help you apply your new knowledgedirectly to daily tasks and the knowledge you gain becomes an asset for life.
Includes Beginner, Intermediate & Advanced Topics
- Chapters are organized into specific learning objectives-easily available from the main menu.
- Learning objectives guide you to success.
- Colorful graphics and clear instructions keep you interested.
- Professional voice narration assists retention.
The Most InteractiveTraining Available
- Self-paced, interactive lessons allow you to practice in realistic scenarios.
- Accurate screen presentations, menus, and buttons provide an easy transition to the real application.
- Step-by-step interactive exercises help you achieve high retention rates.
- Practical exercises and examples make learning easy.
- Introductions, summaries, and end-of-chapter quiz questions all reinforce learning.
Realistic, Interactive & Complete Training!
Professor Teaches Excel 2007 Advanced's Realistic simulations provide an accurate learning environment so your transition to the application is fast and easy.
More than just videos, you'll interact to perform the correct action during each exercise for better learning and retention. Hundreds of learning topics and beginner through advanced subjects are included in the Professor Teaches Excel 2007 Advanced.
No other Training is More Complete!
- Hundreds of Learning Topics
- 5 to 10 Hours of Training per Course
- Beginner to Advanced Topics
- Self-Paced Learning objectives
- Introductions & Summaries
- Interactive Exercises
- Professional Voice Narration
- Realistic Scenarios
- End-of-Chapter Quiz Questions
- Checkmarks for Completed Topics
- Glossary, Index & Search
- Professor Answers for Instant Training
Professor Teaches Excel 2007 Advanced Course outline including
Chapter 1: Applying Formatting to Numbers
- Creating Custom Number Formats
- Applying Conditional Formats
- Using Formulas in Conditional Formats
- Absolute and Relative References
- Naming a Range
- Using a Named Range in a Formula
- Using Lookup Functions
- IF Functions
Chapter 2: Applying a Template
- Using a Template
- Creating a New Template
- Editing a Template
- Linking between Workbooks
- Importing Data from Text Files
- Importing Data from Other Applications
- Importing an HTML Table
- Publishing Data to the Web
Chapter 3: What is a List?
- Validating Data Entries
- Sorting Data
- Subtotaling and Outlining Data
- Extracting Data with Filters
- Using Advanced Filters
- Using Query
- Querying the Web
- Using XML to Share Data
Chapter 4: Using PivotTables
- Managing PivotTable Reports
- Creating PivotChart Reports
- Using Charts and Trendlines
- Working with Scenarios
Chapter 5: What is a Macro?
- Recording a Macro
- Running a Macro
- Editing a Macro
- Auditing Workbooks
- Tracing Errors
Chapter 6: Creating a Shared Workbook
- Consolidating Data
- Protecting Columns
- Protecting Worksheets
- Protecting Worksheet Contents
- Protecting Cells