Professor Teaches Dreamweaver CS3 - The Fastest, Easiest Way to Learn Business Planning!
Professor Teaches Dreamweaver CS3's courses use real-world settings and accurate scenarios to help you apply your new knowledgedirectly to daily tasks and the knowledge you gain becomes an asset for life.
Includes Beginner, Intermediate & Advanced Topics
- Chapters are organized into specific learning objectives-easily available from the main menu.
- Learning objectives guide you to success.
- Colorful graphics and clear instructions keep you interested.
- Professional voice narration assists retention.
The Most InteractiveTraining Available
- Self-paced, interactive lessons allow you to practice in realistic scenarios.
- Accurate screen presentations, menus, and buttons provide an easy transition to the real application.
- Step-by-step interactive exercises help you achieve high retention rates.
- Practical exercises and examples make learning easy.
- Introductions, summaries, and end-of-chapter quiz questions all reinforce learning.
Realistic, Interactive & Complete Training!
Professor Teaches Dreamweaver CS3's Realistic simulations provide an accurate learning environment so your transition to the application is fast and easy.
More than just videos, you'll interact to perform the correct action during each exercise for better learning and retention. Hundreds of learning topics and beginner through advanced subjects are included in the Professor Teaches Dreamweaver CS3.
No other Training is More Complete!
- Hundreds of Learning Topics
- 5 to 10 Hours of Training per Course
- Beginner to Advanced Topics
- Self-Paced Learning objectives
- Introductions & Summaries
- Interactive Exercises
- Professional Voice Narration
- Realistic Scenarios
- End-of-Chapter Quiz Questions
- Checkmarks for Completed Topics
- Glossary, Index & Search
- Professor Answers for Instant Training
Professor Teaches Dreamweaver CS3 Course outline including
Chapter #1: What is Dreamweaver?
- Using the Dreamweaver Workspace
- Working with the Document Window
- Setting Your Preferences
- Getting Help
- Understanding the Site Creation Process
- Creating the Site Structure
- Defining the Site
- Understanding HTML and CSS
Chapter #2: Creating a New Document
- Defining Page Properties
- Creating a Layout
- Adding Text
- Importing a Word Document
- Including Existing HTML Documents
- Creating a Template
- Using a Template
Chapter #3: Understanding Objects
- Exploring the Assets Panel
- Inserting Images
- Creating Rollover Images
- Previewing a Document
- Using AP Elements to Create Interactive Images
- Attaching Behaviors to AP Elements
- Using Library Items
Chapter #4: Creating a Table
- Adding Elements to a Table
- Creating a Form
- Adding Form Controls
- Inserting Multimedia Objects
- Adding a Flash Button
Chapter #5: Understanding Links
- Creating a Text Link
- Creating an Image Link
- Creating an Image Map
Chapter #6: Understanding Text Formatting Options
Chapter #7: Introduction to CSS
Chapter #8: Generating Reports