Professor Teaches Business Planning - The Fastest, Easiest Way to Learn Business Planning!
Professor Teaches Business Planning's courses use real-world settings and accurate scenarios to help you apply your new knowledgedirectly to daily tasks and the knowledge you gain becomes an asset for life.
Includes Beginner, Intermediate & Advanced Topics
- Chapters are organized into specific learning objectives-easily available from the main menu.
- Learning objectives guide you to success.
- Colorful graphics and clear instructions keep you interested.
- Professional voice narration assists retention.
The MostInteractiveTraining Available
- Self-paced, interactive lessons allow you to practice in realistic scenarios.
- Accurate screen presentations, menus, and buttons provide an easy transition to the real application.
- Step-by-step interactive exercises help you achieve high retention rates.
- Practical exercises and examples make learning easy.
- Introductions, summaries, and end-of-chapter quiz questions all reinforce learning.
Realistic, Interactive & Complete Training!
Professor Teaches Business Planning's Realistic simulations provide an accurate learning environment so your transition to the application is fast and easy.
More than just videos, you'll interact to perform the correct action during each exercise for better learning and retention. Hundreds of learning topics and beginner through advanced subjects are included in the Professor Teaches Business Planning.
No other Training is More Complete!
- Hundreds of Learning Topics
- 5 to 10 Hours of Training per Course
- Beginner to Advanced Topics
- Self-Paced Learning objectives
- Introductions & Summaries
- Interactive Exercises
- Professional Voice Narration
- Realistic Scenarios
- End-of-Chapter Quiz Questions
- Checkmarks for Completed Topics
- Glossary, Index & Search
- Professor Answers for Instant Training
Professor Teaches Business Planning's Course outline including
1. Introduction to Business Planning
- Defining the Purpose
- Identifying Customers and Markets
- Describing Products and Services
- Setting Strategies and Tactics
- Relating Numbers to Text
- Developing the Plan
2. Defining the Business
- Describing the Company
- Structuring the organization
- Building a Management Team
- Refining the Business Proposition
- Conducting Feasibility Analyses
- outlining Implementation
3. Strategic Planning
- Targeting Customers
- Characterizing the Market
- Forecasting Sales
- Managing Cash Flow
- Understanding the Financials
- Defining Business Goals
4. Tactical Planning
- Planning operations
- Setting Milestones
- Assigning Responsibility
- Allocating Resources
- Maintaining Timelines
- Assessing Results
And much MORE!