Professor Teaches Accounting Fundamentals - The Fastest, Easiest Way to Learn Business Planning!
Professor Teaches Accounting Fundamentals's courses use real-world settings and accurate scenarios to help you apply your new knowledgedirectly to daily tasks and the knowledge you gain becomes an asset for life.
Includes Beginner, Intermediate & Advanced Topics
- Chapters are organized into specific learning objectives-easily available from the main menu.
- Learning objectives guide you to success.
- Colorful graphics and clear instructions keep you interested.
- Professional voice narration assists retention.
The Most InteractiveTraining Available
- Self-paced, interactive lessons allow you to practice in realistic scenarios.
- Accurate screen presentations, menus, and buttons provide an easy transition to the real application.
- Step-by-step interactive exercises help you achieve high retention rates.
- Practical exercises and examples make learning easy.
- Introductions, summaries, and end-of-chapter quiz questions all reinforce learning.
Realistic, Interactive & Complete Training!
Professor Teaches Accounting Fundamentals's Realistic simulations provide an accurate learning environment so your transition to the application is fast and easy.
More than just videos, you'll interact to perform the correct action during each exercise for better learning and retention. Hundreds of learning topics and beginner through advanced subjects are included in the Professor Teaches Accounting Fundamentals.
No other Training is More Complete!
- Hundreds of Learning Topics
- 5 to 10 Hours of Training per Course
- Beginner to Advanced Topics
- Self-Paced Learning objectives
- Introductions & Summaries
- Interactive Exercises
- Professional Voice Narration
- Realistic Scenarios
- End-of-Chapter Quiz Questions
- Checkmarks for Completed Topics
- Glossary, Index & Search
- Professor Answers for Instant Training
Professor Teaches Accounting Fundamentals Course outline including
1. Introduction to Accounting
- What is Accounting?
- Accounting Assumptions
- Assets, Liabilities, and Equity
- Accounting Principles
- The Accounting Equation
2. The Balance Sheet
- Accounting Equation and Balance Sheet
- Business Transactions and the Balance Sheet
- Classifying Assets and Liabilities
- The Balance Sheet in Action
3. Financial Statements
- Introduction to Financial Statements
- Revisiting the Balance Sheet
- The Income Statement
- Statement of Owner's Equity
- Generating Financial Statements
- The Accounting Period
- Business Entities and Financial Statements
4. Working with Accounts
- The General Ledger
- The Chart of Accounts
- Using Accounts for Transactions
- Understanding Debits and Credits
- Double Entry Accounting
- Account Balances
- Revenue and Expense Accounts
5. The Accounting Cycle
6. The Merchandising Business
7. Accounting for Cash