Tool for creating and managing help projects. It focuses on the organization of existing html files, xml files, scripts, images and other resources so that the help author has the best overview of his project.
Precision Helper works natively with the Microsoft HTML Help projects format (HHP) and allows to publish resulting help to the CHM, WebHelp, PDF and the "single doc" formats.
Precision Helper is designed for advanced developers and authors, but user-friendly environment enables creating help projects also by novice users.
- Easy editing of the contents and the index
- Context-sensitive help editor
- Visual window type designer
- Wide support for clipboard and drag & drop
- Publishing into the CHM, WebHelp, PDF, ...
- CHM file decompilation
- Global searching, CHM Viewer and other tools
- Project files management, topic browsing in tabs
- and many more ...
- IBM-compatible PC
- 256 MB RAM
- 10 MB free disk space
- Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/Vista
- Microsoft HtmlHelp Workshop