Portable Start Menu is a simple and free start menu application that can be installed on USB sticks or local PCs. Organize your programs in a simple menu system and launch them via a tray icon. If you close Portable Start Menu on an USB-Stick, running applications can be closed automatically, too.
- Organize and launch applications via a tray menu
- Closes running applications on USB-Sticks automatically
- Checks if an application has been changed before execution
- Runs on USB-Sticks without leaving any traces on a host PC
- Portable Start Menu is Freeware
Additional functions on USB sticks:
- Create an autorun file to automatically launch Portable Start Menu
- Close running applications when you exit Portable Start Menu
How to install Portable Start Menu on an USB stick:
Simply run the installer and enter the drive letter with setup directoy of your USB stick (for example K:\PSMenu).
What's New in version 3.0 Beta 2:
- Smaller improvements/fixes
What's New in version 3.0 Beta 1:
- TrueCrypt-Integration (PSMenu can automatically mount and unmount a TrueCrypt Container. This includes full drive letter adjustments, etc. when you start programs from a TrueCrypt Container). See help file for more information.
- Portable Start Menu is "killed" automatically when you remove your USB Stick without closing PSMenu.
- Full Unicode support
- Custom application icons
- Custom tray icon
- Minor fixes and improvements