PIM Xtreme is a free Open Source application of management of personal information (PIM: Personal Information Manager) configurable and highly flexible (or at least that is the goal). It aims to be a powerful organizer for your personal data.
All this information is stored in a relational database (MySQL for the moment) to be able to be accessed and consulted in a flexible way. It also allows exporting most of its data to some standard formats (like CVS, XML, etc.).
It counts with different aspects or modules in addition to the own functionalities of the system. Such they are, by now:
- Notes / annotationes (with encryption)
- Tasks / to-do
- Movements (mean financial movements)
And finally, you can link information from one module to another. For example, you can relate a Contact to an Account, or an Event to a Task.
- Microsoft .Net Framework 2.0 or above
- Microsoft .Net ReporViewer (included on PIM Xtreme installer)
- MySQL ODBC/Connector (included on PIM Xtreme installer)
Also you need a Server machine (could be the same as Client) in which you should have the MySQL Server 5.0