PDF24-creator allows you to generate pdf-files from almost any application. For this an own printer will be installed called "pdf24". By printing with pdf24 a pdf-file from your indicated document will be created.
- Once installed, you can use it at all times
- free upgrades included
- Conversion is simple and from all current programs possible
- freeware-program at no charge
- Create pdf-files from almost any application
- easy handling
How does pdf24-creator work?
Only condition (for windows): You need an access to the option of "print" and the possibility to install a printer. Why? Because the program will be installed as a virtual printer under the name of "pdf24-assistant" which you can use afterwards like any other printer.
What's New in version 2.8.5:
Installation of enhanced PDF printer driver under Windows XP:
- Windows 7 and Windows Vista user could already use the enhanced PDF printer driver. Now this driver is is useable under Windows XP too. The new PDF printer driver is tuned for PDF creation. The driver supports a lot of new paper formats and does not contain a real limitation in paper size. The paper sizes A0, A1, A2 can now be used in addition to the old paper formats. Forthermore there is a option to customize the paper size.
Some minor bugfixes removed:
- This version is mainly a bugfix version which removes some minor bugs which we have found in the past. Forthermore we have enhanced some core parts of the software to be able to integrate new feature in the future.
PDFCreator easily creates PDFs from any Windows program. Use it like a printer in Word, StarCalc or any other Windows application. Features: Create PDFs from any program that is able to print Security: Encrypt PDFs and protect them from being opened, printed etc. Send generated files via eMail Create more than just PDFs: PNG, JPG, TIFF, B...
PrimoPDF is a free tool for high-quality PDF creation, comprising a user-friendly interface that enables printing to PDF from virtually any Windows application. Additionally, PrimoPDF provides the ability to optimize PDF output for screen, print, ebook, and prepress, secure PDF files with 128-bit encryption, and add document information (e.g. ...