Odin Secure FTP Expert is an FTP (File Transfer Protocol), FTPS, SFTP, SSH, Terminal client.
Odin Secure FTP Expert allows you to transfer files between your local computer and a server on the Internet, backs up SFTP (SSH), SSL, TLS, IDN, browser integration, site to site transfers, FTP transfer resume, drag and drop support, file viewing & editing, firewall support, custom commands, FTP URL parsing, command line transfers, filters, and much, much more! Odin Secure FTP Expert is a very powerful FTP Transfer Tool.
Odin Secure FTP Transfer is a fast and reliable cross-platform FTP, FTPS and SFTP server with lots of useful features and an intuitive graphical user interface. Odin Secure FTP Transfer gives you a fast, easy, reliable way to update and maintain your website via FTP. Odin Secure FTP Expert also provides a secure method (via SSL, TLS, or SFTP) to upload / download files to and from FTP servers.
Check out the list of features and you'll find almost every feature you need, all in a free ftp program:
- Tabbed user interface .
- Powerful Site Manager and transfer queue.
- Configurable transfer speed limits.
- Filename filters.
- Remote file editing.
- Supports FTP, FTP over SSL/TLS (FTPS) and SSH File Transfer Protocol (SFTP).
- Supports resume and transfer of large files >4GB.
- Easy to use.
Why Odin Secure FTP Expert?
High performance will speed up your work dramatically
- uses multiple connections not only for file transfers but also for deletion or browsing of remote directories automatically uses high speed multipart and multithreaded file transfers whenever possible?
Reliability guarantee trouble-free processing of even complex FTP tasks
- built-in request manager keeps track of all your tasks in detail (uploading web pages, moving complex directory structures, editing remot files, creating new directories, ...) interrupted incomplete requests can be automatically resumed by application restart .
Well proven security standards will keep your data safe
- supports strong cryptographic algorithms used in banking and other mission-critical systems optional password protection for your server definitions.